Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can I pack shampoo/conditioner in my luggage if I'm flying by plane?

I'm not going to carry it because it's too big. Both the bottle sizes are 20 oz so I'm just going to wrap it up in a bag and put it in my suitcase. Will Delta allow that?Can I pack shampoo/conditioner in my luggage if I'm flying by plane?
Yes, but you will want to seal these bottles in a zip lock bag. All too often I've seen these sort of containers leak and you don't want a mess on your hands when you land.





AstrobufCan I pack shampoo/conditioner in my luggage if I'm flying by plane?
Yes. you can put it in your suitcase.


But you can not carry large bottles of liquids on the plane. You might want to consider buying it there because they large bottles weigh a lot. The airlines charge more if your baggage is over their set rate allowed. It can be very costly even if it is a small amount.
Yes , in your checked luggage.


I suggest getting a couple small plastic bottles from Walmart and transferring some. Why take giant bottles. Also put the bottles in a plastic bag.
yep!! as long as it's not in your carry on you're perfect!
Yes, if your checking it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment