Saturday, December 19, 2009

I need a good volumizing shampoo and conditioner. There are so many to choose from. Any suggestions?

I have thin curly/wavy hair. My hair doesn't frizz but does curl up more when it rains or is humid. Thanks for any suggestions.I need a good volumizing shampoo and conditioner. There are so many to choose from. Any suggestions?
use the Aussie real volume shampoo it leaves hair with alot of volume also big sexy hair shampoo it great to give a nice lift on thin hair I love all this products because they really work you find at target.I need a good volumizing shampoo and conditioner. There are so many to choose from. Any suggestions?
Herbal Essences Body Envy works great! I use it everyday. Also, you can try using some volumizer when you get out of the shower and spray it on your roots. Blow dry your hair upside down and you've got body!!





Take care


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment