Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?

Does it work? were did you buy it? how much does it cost?What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Pantene Pro-V.... yes.... walmart.... about 4 dollars each for shampoo and conditionerWhat kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
dove
i use aussie moist it smells good and it makes ur hair really soft it's $4 and there is also the 3 min repair conditioner too it works great I really like the aussie products they are awesome and I get them at Wal-mart
head and shoulders
I use Tres emme, anti-breakage cause I straighten my hair a good bit. I buy mine from the local wal-mart its about 3-4$ a bottle and its a large bottle!
Pantene 'Smooth and Sleek' (the green bottled one). It's great for long, frizzy hair!
I use american detangler for smooth hair! But i just asked a quetion to find out which one is the best for notty hair!
aussie moist
pantene
Avon straight and sleek! my mom's a consultant!
what ever is at Costco in a big size that costs less
Suave. They have so many different smells, and they all smell good. You can buy it anywhere and they are usually under a buck a piece. And.... it does work. I use the shampoo and conditioner everyday.
garnier fructis...it wroks soo well, and it smells nice too, you can buy it most drugstores, but the prices vary depending on what special type you use...i like the dandruff on cuz even if i didnt have dandruff it would work really well with my skin texture
i use tresemme. it works great. you can buy it at walmart for about $3.00 a bottle.
Aussie!!!
Frizz Ease from John Fredia(cuz i have a lot of frizz) I bought it at target for $5 each
Right now am using Paul Mitchell called Shampoo/The Conditioner, got those fairly cheap at a local charity auction. I love John Frieda's burnette line. Normally I use Pantene for colored hair.
I use bumble and bumble and pantene shampoo (different washes) and bed head conditioner.








My bumble and bumble costs $51 but it lasts me for a whole year. I use it for my second wash and it's 33 oz. It makes my hair shiny and smooth. I adore it! I got it at my hair salon but I found it online.





http://www.abeautifullife.com/beautiful/鈥?/a>





The pantene is my main shampoo and cost 10 dollars for a big bottle. It makes my hair nice and clean but doesn't add much more.


http://www.pantene.com/en_US/products/co鈥?/a>








My bed head conditioner cost nine dollars for a small bottle and makes my hair easy to brush and blow dry.





http://www.tigihaircare.com/us/products/
My shampoo and conditioner is Suave coconut oil. It


makes my hair pretty and thick. I buy it at the Wal-Mart


for about 3 or 4 dollars a bottle. It's really good.
Whichever is cheapest. All the commerical hype is a corporate scam to get people to spend money.
Avon Naturals. Ginger and Mango all in one shampoo and conditioner. Smells good too.
I use Garnier Fructis shampoo for curly hair and I adore it, it smells fantastic.And I use Pantene Pro V conditioner for curly hair also.
Bed Head brand- it was on sale at the salon that I go to- 2 big bottles for $20- a pretty good deal! My hair gets very weighed down when I use the cheap brands- I know some ppl can use them, but I cannot. I also use Paul Mitchell products too- they are VERY good. As far as salon products being ';hype';- no way. You get what you pay for.
i use brilliant brunette shampoo by john frieda, a bit more expensive but i love it. and i use dove sheer moisture due to all of the straightening i do and the makes my hair really soft and not dry at all when straightened.they are both about 5 dollars and i got it from jewel or walmart
nexxus, walmart, between$5-$7
i really like vive and pantene which is inexpensive, and it works great, i really like it. both have different types of shampoo for different types of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment