Saturday, December 19, 2009

Which hair shampoo and conditioner is best?

Which shampoo and conditioner is best for damaged hair? I don't have damaged hair, but I'm starting to straighten my hair a little more than I used to. I would like something made by Dove, but anything else is great, too. Thank you for your answer, in advance.Which hair shampoo and conditioner is best?
I use Fructis Fortifying shampo and conditioner. But i think you should use this stuff it is called Wetline pro and you spray it on before you straighten your hair. It realy helps you not to damage your hair along with making it smell nice and stay the way you want to for a long time! This is the web site name for that stuff www.wetlinepro.com. Hope it works for you!Which hair shampoo and conditioner is best?
paul mitchell is ah-mazing.





they sell it at ulta %26amp; other places.





or herbal essentials is also good.





or RUSK





and get the shampoo %26amp; conditioner that is labled for damaged hair.
The absolute best is the brand Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, CVS, Walgreens, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Wal-Mart, etc. Its the best! You'll love it!!!!





http://organixhair.com
The 'Aussie' haircare range is amazin'.


I used a hair repairing conditioner from Aussie due to me experimenting with hair dyes (oops lol) and just after 1 wash, my hair was in even better condition than before i started dying it!


It may have cost me a few pennies extra, but it was well worth it.


God bless Aussie!


8D
I used Dove Shampoo and Conditioner for damaged hair, and it was great. I decided to try Redkin for damage after I had my hair permed last time because my stylist is always recommending it. She was right, it feels soooo good every day. I notice a lot less problems with split ends and dryness too. So if you're willing to up the price a few dollars more it is a really good investment in your hair.
for damaged hair try a moisturizing leave in treatment with uv protection daily care and a mild shampoo.
dove is great, but i also like pantene. it makes your hair soft and less damaged
i like the moisturizing herbal essences shampoo. when you straighten your hair, you take out a lot of moisture so the moisturizing shampoo helps your hair to be soft and shiny even if you straighten it.
herbal escences!!! :-) it workS!!!
I use Suave shampoo and conditioner. But i know in the store that they have special shampoo's and conditioners for damaged hair





good luck :)
Pantene ProV works really well
  • beauty blog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment