Saturday, December 19, 2009

Good shampoo and conditioner for permed and highlighted hair?

I might be getting my hair spiral permed soon and my hair is already highlighted if my stylist says its okay for my hair to get a perm what is the best shampoo and conditioner that would keep my hair manageable and help it from the damage?Good shampoo and conditioner for permed and highlighted hair?
Either ask your stylist or use the Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner. There are different kinds for different kinds of hair but theres a specific one for color and permed treated hair. All in one. It should be the one with a little pink ball on the bottle.Good shampoo and conditioner for permed and highlighted hair?
look in the drugstore for this


http://www.strawberrynet.com/productDeta鈥?/a>
  • beauty blog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment