Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best volumize shampoo and conditioner?

tell mee what works best for you---


and tell mee what kind of hair do u have....straight,wavy,curly.....





and what else can you do to make your hair look so thick and shiny


WITHOUT TEASING ^_^





thanks :)What is the best volumize shampoo and conditioner?
Gabi's right, Panene is HORRIBLE for hair.


i have wavy-ish hair, there's only waves in a couple areas...


and i love Bedhead and TGI volumizing shampoos%26amp;conditioners.





but if anyone says Herbal Essences Body Envy, or ANYTHING Herbal Essences, i wouldn't listen to them. they put a TON of chemicals in their products JUST to make it smell good.





to make your hair look thick and shiny, Bed Head carry's this product called Small Talk, it's a thickening cream. it works soo good :]


and you can also work pomade throughout your hair, then just push (with your fingertips) up towards the sky... it will give the effect that your hair has more body. :]





:]What is the best volumize shampoo and conditioner?
I have extremely straight fine hair that is a little longer than shoulder length.








I use John Frieda volumizing shampoo. I've tried every brand of volumizing shampoo that is out there. Biolage is my 2nd favorite.





Any of the volumizing mousses work, the best ones are the volumizing stuff from Victoria's Secret (it works wonders!!!), Big Sexy Hair serum, and Pantene volumizing mousse. I always use mousse after i shower b/c the shampoo doesn't do enough for me. I blow dry my hair upside down as well and it makes my hair look fuller
i have wawy hair and i use head and shoulders, it works for me, but i think that different people need different shampoos and conditioners so i can't say that it will work for ya 100%...try it anyway!!!


to make your hair look shiny use the right shampoo and conditioner or maybe even some additional hair product (sprays etc.) that is made to make your hair shine.


good luck!!!
Infusium-have to actually pick the volumizing shampoo %26amp; conditioner since it comes in many forms. But I love it; not only gives you body but also is good for keeping split ends to a minimum and gives your hair some shine in addition to bounce.
pantene, and i have WAVY hair, if i use a diffuser it is CURLY! and i like matrix biolage! and herbal essences! and i LOVE tigi bed head's stuff!











answer for an answer?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i have straight hair that goes to the side. like the new fashion, and i recommend you use garnier frutese its very nice and makes you hair shiny and strong.
Aussie





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well dont have use aussie that stuff sucks me and my mom had it and it made our hair get greasy faster!!!!right now im using pantene oh and my hair is straight,so is my moms
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> i think pantene its pretty good
I have very straight hair, I use John Frieda's volumizing shampoo and conditioner as well as Frizz-ease for shine.....
for me is pantene


i have real wavy hair so yeah


use pantene for curly hair :)


hope this helps
One way to make your hair look like it has more body is to blow dry it upside down.
Biolage is the best ever.
Aussie Brand
Tresemm茅!
dont use pantene. it kills your hair
just tease it its easier

No comments:

Post a Comment