Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the BEST brand of shampoo and conditioner to use when you have extentions?(price is of no matter)?

I am going to be getting extentions sewn into my hair. and i need to know the absolute BEST shampoo and conditioner i should use when having extentions. i wash my hair *almost* or just about everyday(price doesnt matter ill pay whatever as long as it works GREAT when having extentions)What is the BEST brand of shampoo and conditioner to use when you have extentions?(price is of no matter)?
I heard that they sell special shampoos like that at salons so ??What is the BEST brand of shampoo and conditioner to use when you have extentions?(price is of no matter)?
are they synthetic or human hair? if they are synthetic.. I dont know. But I love love love Biolage... which I usually dont buy BECAUSE of the price. My stylist says its her favorite, and it works for just about everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment