Saturday, December 19, 2009

What's a shampoo and conditioner that will work best for me?

Hey I have hair thats like too the side. Like drake bell's and zac efrons hair, like that kind of hairstyle and i really need a good shampoo and conditioner for my hair. Everything I use just makes my hair like too heavy and it just goes straight down with no wave or anything and it won't really go to the side. What's a really good shampoo and conditioner that will give my hair a more wavy and stylish look. Thanks a ton. I have normal hair, not greasy or thin.What's a shampoo and conditioner that will work best for me?
panteen pro v restoratives.


keeps your hair really healthy and keeps your hair flat.


my hair is thick too but i use this and it keeps it more flat and thinner feeling.





also you could get a leave in conditioner for afterwards. or straightening cream. What's a shampoo and conditioner that will work best for me?
ur a bit metro but i think a volume one??? if its too heavy get it thinned out. (ask hair dresser if u dk)
i need a pic of you
Maybe get it thinned out if its heavy. I'm not sure what can make it wavy but good shampoo's are like Tresemme, Schwarzkopf. You know most of the big brands? x]
Well, don't use cheap shampoo, like Suave or Old Spice because it will just damage your hair more and make it more weighed down.


Try going to like an upscale salon or barber shop and buying one of their brands, like Paul Mitchell or Aveda for Men.


Also most shampoos, including the two I listed above, come with a matching conditioner that works really well.
I'm pretty cheap, so I usually just use Suave stuff. The vanilla flavored shampoo and conditioner smell especially delicious and they fell quite nice. It helps to rinse out the conditioner with colder water too.

No comments:

Post a Comment