Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best kind of Shampoo and Conditioner?

im a swimmer so my hair is so easily dried out and split ends are common. i want something that gives it moisture and shine.





help me if u can(:What is the best kind of Shampoo and Conditioner?
Pantene , I ABSOLUTELY reccomend it .





I do water polo %26amp; they work great .


They have all types too . for dry hair as well .What is the best kind of Shampoo and Conditioner?
i like panteen pro-v and john frieda for the cheaper brands. if you want an expensive one paul mitchell is good!!
If you have brown hair, John Frieda-Brilliant Brunettes
I've always had very good luck with Neutrogena shampoo and conditioner.
I like the new head and shoulders that has the conditioner. it makes my hair really soft.
malibu 2000.....its a shampoo made just for swimmers!!! ask your stylist about it, if she doesnt have it she can prolly order it for you!
I have to go with Pantene too. It works.
Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Shampoo and Conditioner is really great. After you get out of the shower, Paul Miychell's super skinny serum acts as a great leave-in conditioner and helps with split-ends. Hope this helps :)
Bumble and Bumble. Or Frederick Fekkai.. love them both!
herbal essenses
Pantene moisturizing shampoo %26amp; conditioner also use the loreal anti frizz if this is a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment