Saturday, December 19, 2009

Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair type?

ok so i have fine-ish hair thats straight. its an auburn color. Im looking for the best shampoo and conditioner that will help my style my hair. im getting razored layers all over so i want something that will help me get a nice textured look so it makes styling easier.





Thanks for any future answers!Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair type?
it depends. If u want more moisture get suave sleek. It'll make your hair softer and smoother. I think tho if you're looking for styling products i think u need mousse and hair sprays.Whats the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair type?
With fine hair it is really easy to damage...i have the same super straight, fine hair...to prevent breaking my hair dresser said to use a moister shampoo and conditioner...i tried them, but they seem to make my hair heavy and hard to style...they best shampoo and conditior i found is JOICO reconstruct...it fixes damage and has help protect from damage...and it doesn't make your hair heavy...so it is easy to style...hope this helps
try painting shampoo and conditioner





I LOVE IT!!!
Brilliant Brunette.

No comments:

Post a Comment