Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does anyone have a really good shampoo and conditioner?

My hair is REALLY thick and sometimes gets REALLY frizzy. Its naturally wavy, but i dont like it like that.Does anyone have a really good shampoo and conditioner?
omgeezy i have the same problem.





i use garnier fructis and it works pretty well. the same brand also makes hairspray that makes it less frizz-i-fied.


when using conditioner only condition the bottoms of your hair though otherwise it might get greasy and that may help with frizziness. Does anyone have a really good shampoo and conditioner?
My hair sounds like it's just like yours. Very thick, wavy but not curly, and prone to frizzing, especially in the back. I really like the brand Pureology. It's made for color treated hair, even though mine is not. It's very hydrating, but you have to be a little careful which one you get (I dont use the volumizing one for instance, my hair has TOO much volume already!) and how much you use. If I use the shampoo and conditioner together for too many washes my hair gets kind of limp, so then I wash it once with just a normal shampoo and sometimes mix it up using normal shampoo and Pureology conditioner depending on how frizzy or not frizzy my hair has been lately. It's not the cheapest stuff, but since I don't need to us it every single time, a bottle lasts awhile. Also you can find good deals places like Ebay. Best thing I have found that works consistently.
garnier fructis hydrating curls. I have curly hair but it would be great for wavy hair too because it makes it smooth. This is the same shampoo and conditioner that I use even when I straighten it with a curling iron or straightener. My hair is thick and curly and it is really frizzy. Sometimes, when it is dry I put Frizz-ease on just the bottom half so it doesn't flatten the top.
ok i have the same problem and if you like it straight then i reccomend Herbal Essences sraightening Shampoo and conditioner. its really great but its worthless if you use it at night and then go to bed with your hair wet. its gets it really curly that way but when you get out of the shower from using it blow dry it. it should still be a little frizzy but straight. after that u use friz control and straighten it. it really helps.
i love herbal essence hello hydration.


it smells AMAZING and leaves my hair soft and smelling good all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment