Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best store bought shampoo and conditioner brand(s)?

Ok so what is the best brand of shampoo and conditioner? I buy all my shampoo and conditioner from walmart (i know not that much of quality but i just like simple shampoo and conditioner) Is it dove, pantene, aussie? etc. any walmart brand shampoo and conditioner suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)





Thank you! :)What is the best store bought shampoo and conditioner brand(s)?
Herbal Essence! I had slightly shorter hair and was trying all these different shampoo and I used the red one, it's for growing hair long, anyway it worked and it smells amazing! I forgot about the reason why I picked it and started trying all of them, just for the smell. I buy different ones every time now. I get compliments on my hair all the time too. Anyone of them does wonders for your hair. It's really cheap too. They got every kind in conditioner and shampoo.What is the best store bought shampoo and conditioner brand(s)?
http://aussie.com/


I love Aussie sun touched shine, it smells soo good... guava I think. And the products are VERY cheap. I used to use pantene, and I'm never going back. Pantene REALLY damages your hair over time, I wouldn't reccomend that. I also enjoy herbal essences, never tried to shampoo and conditioner, but I love their hairspray and mousse so I'm sure the shampoo and conditioner is just as good.
Hi.





I get mine from CVS. They have name brand shampoo %26amp; conditioner.


I use Tresemme (Silk %26amp; soft) Or w/e its called.


Tresemme keeps good oils in your hair, instead of taking them out.





Shampoo : http://www.tresemme.com/sleek/products/s鈥?/a>





Conditioner : http://www.tresemme.com/sleek/products/s鈥?/a>
herbal essences smells amazing
Dove is good for skin and hair
I like John Freida.
tresemme has REALLY good products
aussie is good for your hair but i like herbal essences

No comments:

Post a Comment