Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does the dove shampoo and conditioner for split ends actually work?

yes it does. works wonders...i think lol. I have really frizzy afro like hair so i straighten my hair almost everyday. As a result Dove daily shampoo and conditioner really keep my hair soft a safe





But if you have many split ends its best if you get them trimmed off... you'll feel better when you do!Does the dove shampoo and conditioner for split ends actually work?
Sorry, but the only fix for split ends is to cut them off. I wouldn't waste your money. Invest it in a good haircut, and then keep up the trims so the split ends don't come back.Does the dove shampoo and conditioner for split ends actually work?
Yes, but i think pantene is better.


Mind you, have lots of big curly hair (little frizzy)


Laikey xx
It didn't make much of a difference than any other shampoo for me
YES YES YES YES
yeah it kinda does

No comments:

Post a Comment