Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is a good shampoo and conditioner for african-american type hair?

I make an effort when I answer hair questions now to post a link of pictures of my hair since I myself am wary of taking advice from people and I can't see what their own hair looks like. So hair is mine, I cut it quite a few inches off recently for personal reasons:





http://fiu.facebook.com/album.php?aid=20鈥?/a>





I use:





Biolage Hydratherapie Shampoo and Biolage Ultra Hydrating Creme





It's so moisturizing. I find most ';black'; shampoo/conditioners are full of stuff that just isn't good for hair at all. Try to look for more high-quality products than things that are marketed towards a certain genre. :)What is a good shampoo and conditioner for african-american type hair?
try cocoa butterWhat is a good shampoo and conditioner for african-american type hair?
...I use Motions because it adds moisture to the hair which ethnic hairs needs...
Creme of Nature Shampoo and Conditioner works really well for our typr of hair.
What you need is a good moisturising shampoo and conditioner. I recommend Creme of Nature ultra moisturising shampoo (with the green label) which you can find at most drug stores and beauty supply stores. For conditioners, Neutrogena Triple Moisture or Suave Humectant (for use during the summer) or any ole regular cholesterol conditioner, I currently use Proclaim but Queen Helene is good too (found at Sally's beauty).





Always remember to check that the products indicate that they are moisturising because that's the key especially if your hair is chemically treated. Also, you will find a lot of good products out there that are not even marketed for African-Americans that work even better than the crap in that little AA section! Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment