Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is it okay to mix shampoo and conditioner together before you put it on your hair?

I have two different kinds of shampoo and conditioner. I have this pantene shampoo and bed head conditioner and I was wondering if I can mix the two together in my hand and then wash my hair? Please help! thanx %26lt;3Is it okay to mix shampoo and conditioner together before you put it on your hair?
No, conditioner should go in after shampoo to work out knots, so if your mixing the two together it defeats the purpose :]Is it okay to mix shampoo and conditioner together before you put it on your hair?
NO, NO, NO! if you put conditioner on hair thats above the level where your ears are, you're hair will get greasy and dirty!!! DDDOOOONNNTTTTT DDDOOOOO IIITTTT!!!
May be

No comments:

Post a Comment