Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of shampoo and conditioner can i use to make my hair go straight insteead of curly?

Try ';Control Freak'; by Bed Head. It's worked great for my clients.What kind of shampoo and conditioner can i use to make my hair go straight insteead of curly?
I think the best conditioner is panteen and the best shampoo is sunsilk.What kind of shampoo and conditioner can i use to make my hair go straight insteead of curly?
i dont think there is a shampoo or conditioner that would do that....try using a fat iron and some anti-humectant by aveda.
(LOL) No such thing.


Get a flat iron and get to work.


Put a good leave in conditioner on your hair first so that you don't burn your hair up.
I've had curly hair my whole life and tried all the shampoo's, conditioners, gels, nothing really seems to work. If I want straight hair I always have to end up doing it with a flat iron. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment