Saturday, December 19, 2009

My hair is REALLY thinning out, what would be a good shampoo/conditioner to use for it?

I dont want it to just look thicker, i want it to actually get thicker ? Please %26amp; thanks ! :)My hair is REALLY thinning out, what would be a good shampoo/conditioner to use for it?
use mane n tail shampoo it great to make hair very thicker is also great for grow hair nicely I use I love it.


also also Grisi aloe vera shampoo is also great shampoo smell good and cheap it makes hair more fuller nice.My hair is REALLY thinning out, what would be a good shampoo/conditioner to use for it?
Don't use shampoo, everyone knows if you have thin hair you are supposed to only wash it once every four days! Then use pickle juice or vinegar to get the grease off
Massage the thinning areas with coconut oil and peppermint oil every night. Works for me!
you should try Pantene Nature Fusion or TRESemm茅 and wash your hair in very cold water because it shrinks your pores and helps your hair follicle. prevents your hair from falling out and it makes your hair very shiny and healthy looking.
from my personal experience i have used Mira hair oil combined with Man and tail and my hair grew like weeds, with the Mira hair oil, the hair loss stopped in a week and then with the combination it regrew in 2 weeks -i no longer suffer from thin hair


No matter what kind of hair you have and no matter what kind of hair issues you currently have you cant go wrong with using a good hair oil... many people use coconut oil or sesame oil and these are good choices as these oils will help hair growth and keep the hair moist and also helps maintain the right sebum levels, so before you try anything try hair oil. The best one I know off is Mira hair oil0that is what i use and I never have problems with my hair. Take the oil and massage the oil onto your hair and scalp, it will promote healthy hair growth


Try http://www.growfabuloushair.com for more details.
  • beauty blog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment